Thursday, June 6, 2013

My *Holy Grail* Concealers:

Hey Guys!  :)
Today I'm going to share with you my 4, most loved, have to have, would immediately repurchase, concealers! Or in other words, my "Holy Grails" as far as concealers go.

(Not in any particular order)

No. 1: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette:

This palette contains two creamy creamy concealers, one lighter one darker, one green toned concealer, and one finely milled translucent setting powder. That's right, all of these in ONE palette. And don't worry, they didn't skimp on the quality because of the bargain. All 3 of these concealers are rich, creamy, easy to blend, and are nicely pigmented! It's easy to find a shade perfect for you by blending the 2 skin tone shades together, or maybe this could be your year around concealer palette! One shade for winter and spring when your a bit lighter, another for summer and fall when your a bit tanner! This palette is essential for blemishes, spots, and discoloration.
Available at target and target.com 

Shade 07, now packaged in a black compact.

No. 2: Laura Geller "The Real Deal" Concealer:

This product may be on the pricier side, but you get a major bang for your buck. You need the tiniest amount of product to get great coverage, the full size tube could last for more than a year. This concealer is a bit heavier, so it's best for blemishes and scaring. It covers like no body's business and lasts all day! Love it!
Available at Ulta, Ulta.com, QVC.com, and laurageller.com

Shade Medium

No. 3: E.L.F. Oil Free Maximum Coverage Concealer:

I love this product. Would I say its maximum coverage? No. It's not nearly as opaque and heavy duty as the Laura Geller Real Deal Concealer. But that's why I love it so much! It is light weight and has a natural finish, so it never looks cakey. Its blendable, creamy, and has great pigmentation. I use this under my eyes for dark circles, on my face for blemishes and discoloration, and anywhere else I need to. You can't ever tell I'm wearing concealer. It blends so seamlessly and and melts into the skin while still covering imperfections! It's amazing!
Shade Nude

No. 4: Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Summer Bisque (SPF 20):

This is a powder concealer product. Bare Minerals really did a fantastic job at creating something blendable, decent coverage, pigmented, and not powdery looking. I love using this to set my under eye concealer. This can be used alone, but if you have dark-dark-dark under eye circles, hard to cover blemishes, or you are trying to amp up the coverage of a maybe not that great concealer, this product is amazing. Alone I'd say it is light to medium coverage, but paired with another concealer, it's amazing! And for those days you don't need a lot of coverage, and you want something quick and effortless, this is my go to!
Shade Summer Bisque  

Have a great rest of your day =)

xoxo,
Glimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment