Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Shop My Stash #1 part 1

Happy Monday! Hope you all have a great beginning of your week!
If you haven't read my description of Shop My Stash you can do so here!

So let's get started!

My long time love, but lately forgotten Benefit Eye Bright will be the eye product I'm gonna tray and grab for more often this week! And maybe I'll even attempt to finish it up...! 

I've been testing a lot of new lip products lately, so I've over looked a lot of what I have. So this week I thought I'd give my E.L.F. Glossy Gloss another go. There was a point in time where I really loved these, and I do have a few. But I think I'm going to take this week to see if my opinions have changed at all. 

When this first came out, I picked this up like my life depended on it. I mean literally... I looked everywhere so I could have it immediately. And I heard great things about it too. But I didn't love it.. and it kinda got tossed to the back of my face makeup. So I've decided to give it another chance and see if I change my mind before I totally dismiss it! 

Could they have given this a longer name? But beyond that, a while ago I picked this up wanting to try it. I don't really remember my thoughts or how this worked on my skin, because I haven't used it in ages! Hopefully I'll have good things to say at the end of the week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment